Thursday, August 28

No Update In Forever

Okay, guys.. 
I'm sorry. I haven't uploaded anything for quite a while now even though I had plenty of time. I kinda just forgot.

But now I do have an update for you. I'll begin with some bad news. Yesterday our eldest dog passed away. I won't go into details but she died whilst sleeping which makes me a little happier because now I know she didn't suffer. Something else that might be "bad" news is that I will not start a YouTube Channel. I simply won't have enough time during the schoolyear and I was really happy with the content I was planning on creating. I do have everything ready, so if I change my mind I can always start making and uploading videos.


Now onto the good news. School starts again on September 1st. To some people this might sound like bad news, but I'm actually looking forward to school. I'll have to work my ass off, but I know that it will be worth it. 
Another great thing; I just passed one of my last drivingtests and I only need six more lessons until I can take the big exam. Yaay! I started my driving lessons in October 2013 and it took me quite a while to get comfortable and confident behind the wheel, but it's all fine now and I'm looking forward to driving a car on my own.




Uhm.. What else can I tell you? Oh, right. I'm actually planning a few other blogposts - like a series- but I'm not sure when they will be up. But it has to do with beauty and fashion and celebrities, so I hope that you'll enjoy those.

I guess that was it for today. I hope to update you a bit more soon and maybe  I'll write one of the blogposts mentioned above tomorrow, or tonight, but I'm waiting for someone to call me and I'm not sure if I'll have time.

Anyway,
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back!

xoxo Bo

Source picture: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment