Sunday, July 20

Vacation, TV Shows and Hot Weather

Hi guys!

I'm back. I know it's been quite a while and I actually have no reason at all for not writing, so I'm sorry!
Anyway.. I officially passed this year of school - yaay me- which also means that my vacation has started. I haven't really been up to a lot of stuff the past three weeks, except for the resits I had to take and a few fun dates with my friends. As I am writing this it is 12.20 AM here in The Netherlands and there is one simple reason for me being up so late. Point 1: It has been really really hot the past couple of days which makes it really hard to go to sleep. Point 2: It's vacation, so why not, right?! About the weather; I know it is a Dutch thing to do, but I'm gonna do it anyway; I can't function in this weather. Some people might like this heat, but heat always goes hand in hand with like the sweaty kind of heat. I just can't function, so I mostly sit inside close to an fan to keep me cool - which often fails. Also my fan makes a lot, like an awful lot, of noise. But I'll stop complaining now; It's vacation after all.





As I said; I haven't really been doing that much lately. I did catch up on pretty much half of the tv shows that I want to catch up with. After watching Teen Wolf non-stop, I started watching BBC's Sherlock, which I really enjoy. Unfortunately the Dutch Netflix only covers season 1 and season 2, so I have to catch up with season 3 on the internet. Besides that I have rewatched/caught up with the CW's Reign, and I still don't understand why I ever stopped watching that series; I love it! I'm a total sucker for period/costume dramas and even though it's romanticised and I'm not sure whether or not the timeline is correct, I really really enjoy it. I mean.. Adelaide Kane is so beautiful and Torrance Coombs would make a perfect husband.That being said I still prefer Daniel Gillies over Torrance (Sorry Torrance).
I'm quite a tv show freak, if you couldn't tell allready, but I also added another show to my watchlist and that is Devious Maids. I know that season 2 just finished in America, but here in The Netherlands it just aired season 1, so I decided that for once I would just keep watching it on the telly. And, of course, there's another show added to my to watch list and that's The Secret Circle. It was cancled after 1 season, but I never really watched it, but I'm really curious because Phoebe Tonkin plays a main character it. I also have this really cool app on my phone called Episoder and you can add tv shows and see when it airs and check all the episodes you watched so far. As for now I'm watching 10 shows, I still have 75 episodes to watch in total and I have spent 20 days and 4 hours watching series. I guess it's fair to say that I have no social life..



Enough about my addiction for now, I guess. Maybe I'll write another blogpost just about the tv series I watch as I've plenty of time to kill. School doesn't start until September 1st if I'm correct, so that's about 7 more weeks. I'm also planning on writing more frequently anyway and maybe I want to start a YouTube channel as well.. I've been wanting to do that for so long now, so maybe I'll finally start this summer.

So.. I guess that was about it for now. I'm turning 18 on the 25th of July, I'm still busy trying to get my driver's license and I still have plenty of stuff to buy for the upcoming schoolyear.

Take care and I'l see you later! I'm gonna try to go to sleep now. (It's 12.50 AM right now)

Bye,

Bo

P.S. I finally started (and finished) The Fault in Our Stars yesterday! I really liked it, but I can't say I loved it. I'm just not really into "real life" stories, but it was a good book.

Source pictures: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment