Wednesday, June 25

Teen Wolf, Mosquito Bites, the World Cup and a Bit of Studying

Hi again!

So today I thought I would just post another random update about my not so interesting life.  I'm sort of having a week off because I don't have any exams this week, but I do have to study for the resits I'll be taking next week, and today has actually been a productive day when it comes to studying.
Yesterday and the day before yesterday have not been that productive because I was distracted by Teen Wolf.



About a week, maybe one-and-a-half week, ago I started watching it on Netflix because with my favourite tv-show on a hiatus I needed a new show to fill the hole it left in my heart, right?! A friend of mine already told me to start watching Teen Wolf and now I finally had the time I did. I'm hooked. Addicted. At first I was hesitant, as I didn't really like it, but I pushed through and kept watching which led to me watching all three seasons in a week, so I guess you can say I really like it eventhough I can't wait for The Originals to be on television again.
Whilst writing this I keep scratching my arms and legs as I have been attacked by mosquitos last night. I can't recall a time it was this bad and hopefully tonight they'll stay away, but I'm afraid they won't.

Besides watching Teen Wolf I've been watching something else the past two weeks; The Football World Cup. To be honest, I was never a fan of football. No, let me clarify that: I don't like the athletes who play the sport and get paid way too much for acting like they're hurt. Anyway, I've always liked to watch sports on the television, especially when it's a World Cup or the Olympics. The Winter Olympics turned out great for the Dutch team, but I didn't expect our football team to do well. Luckily they're doing pretty damn well and we'll see if they're going to win or not.

So I guess this was the most random and all over the place post ever, but I felt like writing something, eventhough nothing really happened since writing the last post. Hopefully next time I'll have more interesting things to tell you.

Love,
Bo

source photo: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment