Sunday, March 1

Weekly Update #21: School, Jane Austen and Sushi

Hi guys,

I am back with another update. This week mainly consisted out of me going to school, me watching Jane Austen adaptations and me eating sushi. Once. I want to stress that because I don't want you to think that I eat sushi all day - I would if I could, but hey.. Anyway. If you want to know what I've been up to this week, keep on reading.


This week started on Monday the 23rd and it was just a normal day at school. Well, normal.. I was just on my way to school - literally, my bus just left the stop - when a friend texted me that our first two classes were cancelled. That pretty much meant that my first class of the day started at 1.30 PM whilst it was was 9.30 AM when I arrived at school. That was kind of a bummer, but I just a a nice day chatting to my friends who were, luckily,  all way too early just like me. I also watched half a film and read through "Love, Tanya" which my friend had brought for me to take a look at, as I am planning on buying it myself. In the evening I went tutoring.

On Tuesday I had an ordinary day at school. After school I had a meeting about the tutoring I am doing at school and in the evening I didn't really do anything.

Wednesday was another day at school and even though it didn't start well - some of my classmates didn't show up, which led to us having no class in the morning - it was a good day. In the afternoon, I went out for sushi with two of my friends as we had been craving sushi for days.


On Thursday, I had a day off, which was great, so I watched the BBC mini series of Pride and Prejudice. I enjoyed it because it was more detailed, but I still prefer the film with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen. I also baked cookies. In the evening, I went tutoring again.

On Friday, I had one class at school and after that I did nothing, really. I had dinner with my mum, watching Sydney White and that was it.

Yesterday, Saturday, I had another day of doing nothing. I read a little, watched some YouTube videos and in the evening I went babysitting. During babysitting, I continued in Tess of the D'Urbervilles, which is finally coming to an end. Don't get me wrong; I love the story, but the book is kinda hard to get through.

Today is Sunday and I slept in. Then I cleaned my room - well.. vacuum cleaning that is - and I watched Persuasion. Now I am writing this post and after this I am going downstairs for a cup of tea and after that I will get into bed and continue watching Glorious 39, which I started this afternoon.




That was it for today, guys! I have a post planned for Wednesday, so make sure to check that out. I am also working on a few other posts, so I hope that I'll be able to post them soon too.

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment