Sunday, February 22

Weekly Update #20: Holidays and Laziness

Hi guys!

I'm back with another weekly update. This week I had a week off, due to Carnaval. Carnaval is something Dutch and I've looked up an explanation for you here. I don't really celebrate Carnaval - I hate drunk people and that is pretty much what Carnaval is about nowadays - , so instead I just enjoyed my holiday to the fullest, meaning that I actually didn't do anything. Just how holidays should be. Anyway, wanna find out what I did the past week? Keep on reading.



So, this week started on Monday the 16h of February. I actually can't really remember what I did this day, although I think it was reading, as I read 4 books this holiday. 

On Tuesday, I went to see Kingsman: The Secret Service with my brother and I guess this started my "Colin Firth mood" this week. I really enjoyed the film, and I am actually working on a post in which I review a few films that I've seen this week. However, I did have a little accident with the car, but that will be fixed and no one got hurt, so I suppose that's a good thing.


On Wednesday, I read some more and I believe that's it. I seriously can't remember what I did that day. I suppose that's the thing with holidays. What did happen that day was that my phone freaked out. So, I had to reset is and lost pretty much everything that was on there. Oh! I watched What A Girl Wants with my mother, as I was still in the Colin Firth loving mood.

On Thursday I did some more reading - I'm currently reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles and although I love the story, I've seen the BBC miniseries like 6 times, I do find the book really hard to read - and I watched some YouTube videos. 

On Friday I read some more and I watched the first two episodes of Downton Abbey - yes, again! - with my grandma. In the evening, I started watching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, but I didn't finish it as it got really late and the film lasted for another 1,5 hours. 


Yesterday, Saturday, I finished watching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy and I watched the 2008 miniseries of Sense & Sensibility as well because Dan Stevens is in it and I love him. I really enjoyed that too. In the evening I went babysitting, which was quite a pain as the youngest didn't want to go to sleep and kept crying. At about 10 he finally fell asleep, which is really late for a 2-year-old.

Today is Sunday, and I spent my day cleaning my room. Like real cleaning. Furthermore, I did some reading and right now I'm babysitting again. I am writing this post and after that I will continue reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles. 

That was it for today. Soon there will be more posts online. I hope you'll all have a wonderful week.

Love,
Bo


source pictures: weheartit.com




No comments:

Post a Comment