Wednesday, February 4

Changes on Ordinary Entertainment

Hi guys,

I hope you're all doing well. Today's post is quite serious one, as there will be some changes on Ordinary Entertainment. Nothing to worry, though.

When this post will go online, I will be at my intern ship for a full week and after that we'll continue the third trimester of my teacher trainee course. Having finished, and hopefully passed, my intern ship I will have more time on hands, meaning that I will try to update Ordinary Entertainment more regularly. So, the changes will most likely be positive ones. However, this year at school is extremely important to me, so my main focus will still be at my schoolwork, but I intend to write more blogposts and maybe even start doing videos.

So, just some minor changes that I wanted to share with you.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment