Sunday, February 1

Weekly Update #17: Exams, Books and Even More Books

Hi guys!

I'm back with a new weekly update for you. This week I took some important exams. Furthermore, I bought some books and I read. A lot. Let's jump right in!

This week started on Monday the 26th of January and it was the day on which I took my first important exam of the week. It was a literature exam and it went well. I was not fully prepared for some of the questions, but I just hope that I'll pass this one. After the exam I went home, did some studying and in the evening I went out tutoring again.

On Tuesday I had the day off and I spent the entire day studying for the other important exam I would be taking on Wednesday. Furthermore I did some more reading that day. By the way.. You can find me on Goodreads by clicking here. In the evening I went tutoring again. 

Wednesday was the day on which I would be taking two exam. The first, and most important, one went really well, so I'm quite sure I passed that one. The other one went okay. When I got home I did some more reading as I was too tired to study for the exams that were coming up.

On Thursday I took the last two exams and in the evening I went tutoring again. It was also the day that I started reading the second book of the week. 


On Friday I went to school to supervise an exam and after that I went out for lunch with two friends to celebrate that the exams were over. I also went into the bookshop to see what books I could buy the next day, as there was going to be a sale. In the evening I went babysitting.

Saturday was the day of the book sale, so I went to town quite early and went to the bookshop. Unfortunately the books I wanted to buy were not on sale, but I bought them anyway. I bought four books and then I bought four DVDs at another shop. In the evening I finished my second book of the week and I went babysitting.

Today is Sunday and this was the first morning in the week that I could sleep in. So I did. After that I started on my third book of the week. I also went to a birthday party. Right now I'm writing this blog and after this I'll take a shower and read some more. 

The upcoming week I'll be at my internship for 3 days, but I'm going shopping Friday. 

Anyway, this was it for this week. Enjoy life and I'll speak to you in a week!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com




No comments:

Post a Comment