Wednesday, February 18

Fallen For Fashion: Nina Dobrev

Hi everyone,

I'm here with another Fallen For Fashion and today's edition will be all about Nina Dobrev. The actress, most known for playing Elena Gilbert on The Vampire Diaries, has a really nice clothing style and 9 out of 10 ten times I love the outfit she wears on the red carpet. So today I thought I would show you some of her outfit. Enjoy!

Let's just jump right into the first outfit.


Nice dress, Nina! I like the pattern, the colours. Basically everything. The dress is like a mosaic and I think it is beautiful. I like that she chose some simple accessories, like black shoes and a black clutch. I also like her hair, which looks slightly shorter than normal, and the little earrings. A cute outfit on a cute girl.


Show of those legs, girl! I love this outfit! The bright colours suit Nina so well and I just think they are absolutely gorgeous. I like the shoes and the clutch as they tone the whole look down a bit. If she - or her stylists of course - had chosen a brighter colour for the shoes, I think it would've been a bit too much. This way it is perfect and I love her hair! I want those beautiful long curls!


White lace, my favourite! I love this dress! I might have said it a couple of times now, but I love white lace dresses. I think Nina combined it perfectly with some loose waves, a cream/nude coloured clutch and some nude shoes. Another pretty outfit! 


Love, love, love. I love this outfit. I never really liked the galaxy print, but on this outfit it looks really pretty. I love the bright pink shoes that go with the outfit, as it completely matches with the pink in the top and shorts. I also love her hair! That thick braid just looks really pretty and goes nicely with the outfit. A good look for Nina.


A beautiful red dress on the red carpet. I love the fit of the dress, but I do have to be honest that I do not like a strapless dress on Nina, as she has quite bulky shoulders, so I think it would have been prettier with some straps, but I do love the fit of it on Nina. I love the hair swept all to one side, but I am not the biggest fan of the necklace. I do like this outfit, but I think it could have been prettier with a few changes.


I believe we have seen this sort of print on another FFF - Holland Roden's I believe - and I just really like the print. I like Nina's hair straight and I think these playsuits suit her really well. She really has the body for it and if I had those legs I would show them off too. 


Nina loves her printed dresses. I think this is another pretty dress that really suits her and I like that she toned it down with a black blazer, black clutch and black boots. I do think the ponytail looks a bit too childish and that a braid would have suited better, but she looks pretty anyway. 


A casual outfit! With a hat! Nice! I like this casual outfit and I would totally wear it myself. I like the basic colour schedule and the fact that the sleeves of the jacket have this black and white pattern. I am not a big fan of the bag and I would've liked it more if it had been black. I do like her hair, again. Nina just has gorgeous hair and I really like the wavy look on her.


Ooh la la! Very sexy, Dobrev! I like this off shoulder dresses and I really love the details on them, and on the front of the dress. This dress just needs some flirty waves, although a nice updo would suit this dress really well. I like the shoes and the clutch. A really sexy look that suits Nina perfectly.


Gorgeous dress! I love the green in the dress and the slightly see-through skirt. I think the shoes are quite an odd choice, but somehow it goes together nicely with the rest of the outfit. Again those beautiful curls and barely any accessories. I like that Nina keeps her accessories very simple, as I am not much of a jewellery type myself.


And last but not least this beautiful dress. Again a lovely print and this time I don't mind the dress being strapless that much. I love that the simple ponytail as this dress just needs to get all the attention. It is so pretty and the colours really suit Nina. She just needs this type of prints.

That was it for this Fallen For Fashion post. What was your favourite outfit? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,

Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com












No comments:

Post a Comment