Saturday, October 18

Fallen For Fashion: Holland Roden

Hi guys,

Welcome to the next post in the "Fallen For Fashion"-series. Today I want to show you some outfits worn by the gorgeous Holland Roden. This red-haired actress is known for playing Lydia Martin in one of my favourite series; Teen Wolf.


So I love Holland as an actress, but she - or her stylists - dresses absolutely gorgeous at every event and she dares to be different. Another thing I love about Holland is her hair. I mean.. Can I just have her hair?! It has such a pretty colour and I absolutely love it. 


 I love the green colour of the top and the skirt with her hair and the gorgeous colour on her lips. I think the combination between the (fake?) leather top and the felt/woolen(?) skirt. The fact that she took it easy with the jewellery was very clever, because it is the simplicity that makes this outfit so gorgeous. 


What a pretty dress! Absolutely gorgeous with the different materials, but that beautiful greeny blue colour; I love it. Honestly, I don't like the style of the shoe that much, but I do love the fact that it is a nude colour. I think the colour of the shoe and the style of it don't really match. Perhaps the shoes would have been prettier if they were black. 


I found this picture with these outfits and I liked all of them. I believe these pictures were all taken at the MTV Video Music Awards and I like that you can see how she changed fashion-wise. My absolute favourite is the 2013 outfit. I think it is just very different from the things we generally see at the VMAs and I really like how her make-up and hair is kept simple in order to let the jumpsuit - at least I think it is one - be the centerpiece. I also liked the 2014 outfit as I think a lot of people wouldn't be able to pull it off the way she did. 


So, something less formal for this outfit. I love that she wears a lot of bright orange/red colours, as it really suits her skin tone and hair colour. And again I like the nude shoes. I think nude shoes just look really pretty and I wish I had a pair of my one. This outfit is casual, but still classy and very pretty.


Again a beautiful classy outfit. I really like dresses, but mainly on other people. As for now I don't have the body to wear dresses, but Holland looks absolutely gorgeous. This white and blue makes me think of delftware, which is actually a Dutch thing (Take a look at that link and you'll see what I mean). But again it is very pretty and this time I do like the shoes. 


Finally a usable picture of this outfit. I stumbled across this beautiful outfit multiple times, but every time the angle of the picture was weird or I could only see the top of the dress.  I think this just looked really pretty. The colour red obviously suits her; the nude shoes; the gorgeous hair; red lips. I think this outfit is definitely a winner in my opinion. Maybe the dress is a bit short, but well.. She rocks it.


Last but not least, this gorgeous black and white dress. Again, she just rocks it. I love how her lipstick and the clutch match and how they are the pop of colour in the whole outfit. Her hair looks gorgeous as always, and the dress is just really really pretty.

That was it, guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know what your favourite outfit it!

xoxo
Bo

P.S. I decided to try and upload a Fallen For Fashion post on the 18th of each month. I can't promise anything, but I hope that it'll work.

source pictures: weheartit.com



No comments:

Post a Comment