Sunday, October 19

Weekly Update #2: School, Intern ship and Being Lazy

Hi guys!

I'm back with another weekly update, as promised. Nothing special happened this week, but it was a fun week anyway.

This week started on Monday the 13th of October and just like every other Monday I had to go to school. I can't remember anything special happened that day. Not at school anyway. After school my mum and I finished season 3 of Once Upon a Time on Netflix - yaay! - and that was pretty much it.

On Tuesday I had another day of school. Everything went normal, except for the fact that one of our teachers had fallen ill, which meant we had 2,5(!) hours of nothingness. I spent that time watching the new "The Originals" episode - which was awesome - and reading. A friend of mine brought The Maze Runner with her to school, especially for me, so I started reading it. After that we had our Listening & Speaking class and that didn't go the way I planned it. We were to discuss the subject "Bullying" and that is quite a heavy subject. Not that I was every bullied - a lot of my classmate were- , but our teacher showed us a really awesome TedTalks video, which actually made me cry. I was really tired and I am a really emotional person in general, so this was a bit too much for me. Luckily everyone was really nice, but I was quite ashamed of myself; I hate crying in public, but being as emotional as I am it can be quite a challenge to avoid such situations. I'll link the video here, if you want to see it. I think it is really powerful and somehow everyone, even the people who haven't been bullied, can relate to it.



Wednesday started on a happier note; I had another driving lesson which actually went really well! After that I watched the first three episodes of season 4 of OUAT and now I can just watch it at the same time as the Americans can. I didn't do an awful lot more than that. Yes, I am quite lazy. I know.

On Thursday my intern ship started and I was quite nervous. Luckily everything went well and we were off to a nice start. I am really looking forward to teaching at this school because everyone is so nice. After we had finished at school, I went back to the train station, bought myself a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate at Starbucks, as well as a nice mug, and then I went back to my home town by bus. That took about 1,5 hours, but I enjoyed myself. I really like travelling because I can just listen to music and read a bit. 

Then on Friday I had another day at my intern ship, but I went home early as there was no one to check on me, there was no real work to be done and I didn't feel well. At home I watched The Vampire Diaries - which sucked. AGAIN. - and we had dinner with my grandma. I went to bed quite late, but I didn't have to wake up early on Saturday, so it wasn't a problem.

On Saturday I slept in till 11.45 AM and I spent most of the day in a comfortable maxi-dress. At night I changed into a jeans and a top, as my mom wouldn't allow me to come downstairs in the dress. My aunt and uncle came to visit and we had a fun time. 

Today I slept in again. After that I played 5 games of  "Civilization Revolution", finished The Maze Runner and now I am writing this post. I am currently in a dressing gown with a hair and a face mask on and I'll be taking a shower after I have finished this. 


That was it for this week. I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it was short. I just didn't do a lot this week.

Bye,

Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment