Sunday, October 12

Weekly Update #1: School, Once Upon A Time and Coziness

Hi guys,

Here I am again! I did some thinking about blogging today and I realised that I might not be able to post a Fallen For Fashion or a Series Sunday every week, I should be able to write a weekly update every week. Sundays are usually calm and lazy, so why not write an update about my life and what I've been up to this past week?



So, this week started on October 6th and I stayed home ill. I just felt exhausted and felt bluh, just literally bluh.. (Now I know why; it's that time of the month again). It might have to do with the fact that ever since my mother broke her ankle - about five weeks - I have been doing a lot of things in the house, as well as waking up really early to walk our dog and going to bed late to walk our dog. I don't have a problem with doing that, but I just noticed that my whole biological clock has gone crazy. Anyway, I stayed home on Monday and watched an awful lot of "Once Upon A Time" episodes. 

On Tuesday I skipped my first class because I hadn't done my homework and I know the teacher would kick my out for it, so I went into town, did some shopping and wrote a blogpost for you guys. Then I went to school and attended my Children's Literature and my Reading and Writing classes. After that, my friends and I decided that it would be a good idea to go out for dinner as our R&W class finished at 6.10 PM and we were all really hungry. So we went to a place called Happy Italy - a really nice Italian restaurant that is actually really really cheap - where we had to wait in line, but after that we had a great meal. I just had a Pasta Carbonara with penne because I know they make an amazing one there. After that I went home and watched another episode of OUAT before walking our dog and going to bed.


On Wednesday I had a day off - in fact I only have classes on 3 days of the week, meaning I have 4 days off! - and I had my first driving lesson after failing my final exam the week before. I was really disappointed when I wasn't allowed to get my license yet, but someday I'll be allowed to drive a car, right? The rest of Wednesday I didn't do a lot. I watched some more Once Upon a Time - can you see what I've been obsessed with lately? - and just had a laid back day. 

The day after, on Thursday, I did so little that I can't even remember what I did. I've had quite lazy week to be honest. Anyway, on Thursday evening I decided to do some homework for my Didactics class on Friday morning and that was all I believe.

Friday was a long day, even though I didn't do a lot of things. The day started early with my Didactics class at 8.30 AM. After that I played eight-ball in the 3(!!) hours in between classes. In those 3 hours I also read the sample chapters of The Selection on my iPad and now I have decided that I want to buy the book. Following the playing eight-ball was my Phonetics class and then I went home. 

On Saturday I literally did nothing. I watching a billion episodes of OUAT and that is all I did. Oh, and we had Chinese take-out for dinner which was amazing because I had been craving Chinese for weeks. 


Today is Sunday and I completely cleaned out my room. Trust me, it was a much needed cleaning. I am not a messy person at all, but my desk and my make-up table were an absolute mess. I also decided to start writing weekly updates - as I already said in the introduction - and I found 8 books on my bookshelf that I am going to sell as I read only one of them and I haven't touched them in the 3 years that I've owned them. Lastly I discovered to new Booktubers; abookaffair and PeruseProject.  Definitely check them out! I also recommend Sanne (booksandquills) and Carrie (ItsWayPastMyBedTime) 

And that was it. I hope you'll enjoy my weekly updates and I'll see you around!

Bye,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com



No comments:

Post a Comment