Monday, October 27

Weekly Update #3: Autumn Break and More Laziness

Hi guys!

Yes, this update is one day late. I know - so far for clinging to deadlines, right? This week I had my autumn break and even though I had - and still have as I write this - an awful lot to do, I had quite a lazy and relaxed week.


This week started on Monday the 20th of October and I barely did anything this day. Not until the afternoon anyway. I slept in till 11.30 AM and I didn't get dressed before 1.30 PM - I know.. It's a shame. Around 2.30 PM my little brother and I took the bus to the town's centre and went to see the Maze Runner, which I just finished the week before. Let me be honest with you; as a film, just a film, I loved it, but I thought it was horrible as a book-to-movie-adaptation. It felt like they left out some huge details from the book, but it was a good film. Just not a great adaptation.

On Tuesday I slept in again - can you tell I really needed my sleep? - and after that I started my day with the newest episode of The Originals. I believe I spent the rest of the day on my brother's Xbox playing Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution.

Wednesday was another day of playing Civilization on the Xbox. Really, I have to most boring life. Oh, wait! I had my last driving lesson before my new exam!

Thursday was another day of playing on the Xbox - or is it playing with? I should know this, but grammar is bluh -  and just staying in sweatpants all day.

I can't even remember what I did on Friday, but I suppose is was more laziness and gaming. I got the most boring life, right?

On Saturday is played even more Civilization, did some bits of homework and that was it.

Yesterday was Sunday and on Sunday my dad started to take down things in the bathroom because we will be renovating it, which is actually happen as we speak and it makes an awful lot of noise. 


That was really it for this week, guys! I'm sorry my life is so boring! 

See you later!

Bo

source picture: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment