Thursday, December 18

Fallen For Fashion: Alyssa Campanella

Hi everyone,

Today's Fallen For Fashion is about someone who might not be as well known as her predecessors; Alyssa Campanella. I got to know her because she was in a lot of picture of Torrance Coombs, who plays Bash on the CW show Reign. Then I found out that she was his girlfriend, former winner of the 2011 Miss USA pageant, and she has her own blog. She has gorgeous red hair and I think she is very pretty. Plus, she has a very pretty clothing style!



Let's take a look at some of her outfits. 


Let's start of with my favourite type of outfit: simple and elegant. I really like the pants, like a lot! If I could pull it of, I would wear it all the time. I like that her pumps are white as well because it just matches with the complete outfit. Just a really pretty and casual outfit.


The first dress of this post! I love floral dresses and I like that she chose a dress with a white base. I looks really pretty with her skin ton and hair colour. The little bag is cute and matches well with the outfit as well.


I love, no wait, LOVE this dress. The blue base, the tan details with the navy blue rose pattern on it. The nude shoes match really well and it just looks gorgeous on her. Absolutely gorgeous. Can I again point out that I love the colour of her hair? I wish I had that colour of her, but I don't think it would suit me.


Yes, another pair of pants with a pattern. I like that the outfit is similar to the one with the blue pants, but it is still exciting. I think this pair of pants looks absolutely gorgeous. I like that it is a lot brighter, yet it doesn't blind you. Again white shoes and a nice white clutch. Way to go, Alyssa!


Can I please have that cape style blazer thing? I love it! Also that floppy hat! It really suits her and I like how the rest of her clothing is in a lighter colour. The shoes are gorgeous as well and the bow - I think it's a bow - detail on the hat is very cute. Classy, elegant and casual. Just how I like it.


I really like the high neckline of this dress. It immediately gives that classy feel. The fact that the dress is longer in the back is a nice twist. A really pretty little black dress. The sunglasses are really cool too! I like them. The white sandals - or heels, I don't know - and clutch just finish the complete look.


I personally like these type of dresses, and I think she combined it perfectly. Not too many accessories. I really like the grey/blue-ish colour of the dress and the little rope around her waist makes it look complete. Again the same sandals - or heels. Can you tell? - and I think that's a great choice because they match with pretty much every outfit.


And for the last one, this gorgeous showtopper; a red carpet dress. I really really really like this dress. The nuder colour, the white lacey details, the way it flows. Absolutely stunning! Her updo, the red lips, the white clutch. Really pretty. I like these flowy red carpet dresses. They are just so flattering and pretty.

That was it for this Fallen For Fashion. It was a bit shorter than the last one, but it was a bit harder to find pictures. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. What was your favourite outfit?

Love,

Bo

sourcepictures: http://instagram.com/alysscampanella

No comments:

Post a Comment