Monday, December 22

Weekly Update #11: Last Days of School and 3FM Serious Request

Hi guys!

This post is late. I know. Anyway, I still wanted to share my week with you. Yesterday was one of those days on which I just felt bluh.. A day on which I just didn't feel great and I didn't really feel like writing an update. But, today I am hear and I am going to tell you a bit about the week I had - eventhough it wasn't all that interesting.


So, this week started on Monday the 15th of December. I simply took my classes, and in the evening I did some tutoring. I also had a conversation with one of my teachers and that was pretty great. 

On Tuesday I had another day of classes and in the evening I went tutoring again. 

Wednessday was another day of boring classes and a day on which I - surprise, surprise - did some more tutoring. We had a little problem with the booking of the room, but we figured it out and we just taught for about 20 minutes before we send our students off.

Thursday was another day at my intern ship on which I checked some tests and I celebrated Christmas early with the pupils. After that, I went to school to celebrate an early Christmas there too, but because of that I missed the start of 3FM Serious Request. (Click that link if you want to know more about it, and please do because it is great!). When I got home I watched the finale of Maestro and then I went straight to watching Serious Request.

My Friday basically existed out of watching Serious Request all day. Literally all day! To me it just completes my holiday! I can't start my Christmas Holiday without watching Serious Request. Besides they are collecting money for a really good cause this year. I think they always pick out a good cause, but this year I think they chose the best one so far!


On Saturday and Sunday (yesterday) I watched more Serious Request.

That was pretty much it, guys! I know it was really boring! Today (Monday the 22th of December) is way more interesting, but more about that in the next update! 

I definitely recommend you to take a look at the Serious Request link because I think we should do this all over the world! And, if you're from The Netherlands please donate! It's for a good cause! 


Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment