Sunday, December 7

Weekly Update #9: Sushi, Singing and School

Hi guys,

I'm back again and once again this weekly update is early! This time it is not because I am trying to avoid my homework - which was the case last week - but it is because I already finished my homework; the most important tasks anyway. This week was quite a lot of fun honestly, so let's jump right in!


This week started on the first of December! Yeey, Christmas is coming! I attended two of my classes and then the original plan was to go home in time, so I could finish some more homework. A friend and I missed the bus, so then we decided to go for a sushi lunch and let me tell you; THE BEST IDEA EVER! It was absolutely delicious! I just needed my sushi-fix, hihi. So I ended up eating an awful lot, went home, skipped dinner as I was still full with sushi and then I went out for tutoring again. 


On Tuesday, I only attended one of my classes because I had an awful lot to do and I just wasn't able to get an overview. So, I spent most of the time at home, finishing some important task and nothing really interested happened that day. However, I spent my evening singing in the bathroom, as everyone was out. I recorded "I Dreamed A Dream" and "On My Own" from Les Miserables, and I was actually quite proud. It sounded pretty good, if I'm allowed to say that. 

Wednesday was a lot better. My classes didn't start until 1.15 PM, so I spent my morning shopping. I bought a new blazer, two sweaters and a really pretty blouse-thingy. Then I went to school, watched Once Upon A Time on my iPad, attended my first class, did some tutoring, helped a classmate to check some work for her intern ship and then I attended my second class.

On Thursday I went to my intern ship and taught three classes. Then I had a meeting with all the colleagues who teach English as well and then I went home. Once at home, I had dinner and went to bed quite early.


Normally on Fridays I go to my intern ship as well, but this time I decided to work from home. I didn't set a alarm which resulted in me waking up at 11.15 AM. Then I watched Reign, did a few bits of homework and in the afternoon I went to a local garden centre, as they had beautiful Christmas things and we wanted to go and take a look. After that we had dinner, watched some tv and I brought my grandma home.

Yesterday, on Saturday, I slept in again, and I spent my day doing nothing. It was my intention to start on my homework, but I didn't. Instead, I watched The Vampire Diaries, played some Civilization Revolution on the XboX and that was pretty much it. It was also the day on which I got an awful cold. 

Today is Sunday and I slept in. Again. I know this is a pattern which repeats itself every week, but I just love to sleep in during the weekends. Anyway, today I woke at 10.15 AM after which I soon started on my homework. The most important things are finished now, so right now I'll continue to finish the rest as well and that will be it for today.

I hope you had a wonderful week and I wish you all the best for the upcoming week.

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment