Wednesday, December 3

My Favourite TV-Show Couples

Good day everyone,
How are you all doing today? Today I will tell you about my favourite couples - or ships - on tv-shows. Again, some of those are real and will spoil some things, but I just want to tell you why these people are or would be perfect for each other. Are you ready?
My absolute favourite ship: Haylijah (Hayley Marshall and Elijah Mikaelson from The Originals).
Haylijah is absolute perfection. I never cared that much for Hayley when she was still on The Vampire Diaries, but then she came to The Originals and she immediately had this chemistry with Elijah. A chemistry that only starting growing when Elijah felt like he needed to protect her. And yes, it is kinda gross that she is the mother of his brother's child, but who cares? Klaus and Hayley never had a romantic thing, so I think it's okay. Besides, how can you not ship Haylijah? They have had their ups and downs, but they will always look out for each other. Just watch The Originals and you will immediately fall for the two of them. I just want a Haylijah-like relationship myself and a girl's gotta dream, right?


Next up: Klamille (Klaus Mikaelson and Camille O'Connell from The Originals).
I believe I am one of the few people who does not ship Klaroline. I just love Klamille. Cami always gets a lot of hate, which I don't get. She's smart and mature and I think she is a good fit for Klaus. He feels protective towards her and I think that is a good thing. She brings out the best in him. I think they just make a cute couple and that Klaus needs a mature person like Cami on his side. And can I just mention that they had some really cute scenes in season 2.


Another Couple I love is Mary & Matthew - I am not sure if they have a shipname - from Downton Abbey. They started off as pretty much hating each other, but at the same time they fell in love, a bit like Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. They have been through an awful lot, but they have always been there for each other. Even when one wasn't sure if they were doing the right thing. I think that because of the fact that their love story is quite a lot like the one between Mr. Darcy & Elizabeth, I just really love them. 


Then there is a couple that I am not so sure is very popular. I really liked Jenny and Nate, from Gossip Girl, together. They only were together for a few episodes, but that was really cute. He looked out for her and felt protective, but she just didn't want to see that at first. I was really sad that it didn't last long, as I thought that they could have been together for a longer time. Jenny just should have realised that she had found a good guy instead of acting the way she did.


In contrast to the last couple, this couple is shipped a lot! Rumbelle, aka Rumplestiltskin and Belle from Once Upon A Time. Two characters that I love seperately but even more when they are together. They have their ups and downs as well, but I think that is healthy. Basically, they are Beauty and The Beast and I just love that tale, so how can I not love Rumbelle? I just hope that they will get even more scenes. 


Lastly I have another couple that only lasted for a short amount of time; Mabastian/Mash. Mary & Bash from the show Reign. I think it was really sweet how he took care of her when his brother didn't. He felt very protective towards her and maybe I just really like characters that are that way as I look for that in a guy myself. I just hope that one day they will get back together.


That was it for today! Once I start watching some more shows I might do an update. Who is your favourite tv-couple?

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com





No comments:

Post a Comment