Sunday, December 14

Weekly Update #10: Tutoring, Sushi, Intern Ship Problems, and Putting Up the Christmas Tree

Hi guys,

I'm back with another update for you! This week was quite a lot of fun! I was rather busy, but in all I really enjoyed myself. Let's jump right in!


So, this week started on Monday the 8th of December and it was a day like every other. I went to school and attended my classes. In the evening I went tutoring again and that was it I guess.. Mondays with me are always really boring, as I attend classes, do some homework and go out for tutoring.

On Tuesday I had another day at school, at which I almost got a heartattack. We were just sitting in class when all of a sudden our teacher yelled my name. Now I wasn't paying attention, so I guess you can understand that I jumped. Anyway, it wasn't anything special; he simply wanted me to repeat something I had said the week before, as I had said that multiple times back then. After school I had dinner, and then I went tutoring again - a new kid this time.

Wednesday was a lot more interesting! One of our teachers had fallen ill, so classes didn't start until 1.15 PM, and because of that my mom allowed me to take the car to school. Yaay! After class, I had to tutor again, but this time it was at school. On Wednesdays I do another tutoring thing than during the rest of the week. Anyway, after tutoring I drove three classmates to the trainstation and then I drove home. I did some homework and then I went to a clothingstore with my mom and I bought 6 new tops! Now I am out of money...


On Thursday I went to my intern ship again. In the morning I mainly prepared my class for the afternoon, as there would be no one but me and the pupils. Normally, there would be a teacher present - the teacher who's lessons I take over and who helps me with everthing - but she had a funeral and asked me if I would be okay with doing it all by myself. I saw it as a challenge, so I accepted and it actually went pretty well. It was a bit noisey, but the pupils really liked it, so I was happy. After that I taught another class and then I had a conversation with supervisor that still haunts me. According to him, I won't be able to teach enough classes, meaning that I'll fail my intern ship. I am still trying to figure out what we are suppose to do, as he believes that I have to teach 60 classes, whereas I am sure that I have to complete 60 activities at my intern ship. That includes teaching of course, but meetings and checking tests etc. as well. I just have to convince him of that. In the evening I went tutoring again.

I spent my Friday at home, sleeping in and finishing some other intern ship related things. In the afternoon I went tutoring again.


On Saturday I slept in, watched The Aristocats with my little brother and we went and got a Christmas tree! Unfortunately, we couldn't find the Christmas lights to go with it, so I drove to the local stores to get some. After that we decorated the tree and in the evening we went out for sushi! 

Today is Sunday, and I slept in, as I usually do. I also finished my homework and watched a lot of YouTube videos. Right now I am writing this post and after this I will go and take a nice and warm shower.

That was it! I hope you'll have a great week!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com



No comments:

Post a Comment