Tuesday, November 18

Fallen For Fashion: Phoebe Tonkin

Hi everyone!

Today's Fallen For Fashion is all about Phoebe Tonkin, the gorgeous actress who is known for playing Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle, Hayley Marshall in both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, and of course Cleo Sertori in the series H2O: Just add water. I absolutely adore her - look at those eyebrows. They are to die for! - and I thought it would be fun to take a look at her clothing style.




I love Phoebe! I think she is a great actress who is also extremely beautiful. I think she is one of my favourite characters in The Originals and she is just so pretty. Let's move onto the outfits that I want to discuss with you!


I really like this outfit because of the simplicity and the bright colour of the dress. It really suits her skin tone and I like how she kept the shoes and clutch simple. Her hair looks absolutely gorgeous in this picture and the make-up looks really pretty too.


I can't believe I never saw this picture before! I love it! Just the black and white, but then with a fluffy sweater - I have one myself and I just love it - and the glittery short. She just look really good in shorts and I like her hair up this way as we don't see it up that often. Again a very pretty, yet basic outfit with a nice twist.


Phoebe looks really tan in here - I do prefer a paler Phoebe, if I'm honest, but this looks good too - which looks really sexy with the black dress. I like how the dress has those two splits that aren't real splits and just the combination with the peachy blazer makes it really pretty. It doesn't look trashy and I even like the shoes. Normally I don't like this type of shoes, but it goes well with this outfit.


I believe this picture was of last year's Comic Con - or Paleyfest, I'm not sure - and I love the simplicity. Just the little bit of skin we get to see of her waist and the nude pumps. I love it. Something else I want to point out is that I like this more brown colour of hair on her better than the really dark black colour, am I the only one? I think this looks less harsh and suits her better.


Again a very pretty outfit! I love the fact that the dress is black and white with nude sleeves. It looks really pretty! I also like the shoes she is wearing. The sunglasses look like they have been photoshopped on - or is that just me again? - but I think this whole simple, classy look suits Pheebs. 


Now this is Comic Con, I'm sure of it. I really like this dress, but I don't think the picture gives enough credit to it. I love how it has a low cut V-neck and the little split in the front. Again, it is black and white which I personally love. I just couldn't find a picture of this outfit that shows the whole of it and does it justice. It was just a really pretty look!


Ooh, the shorter cut hair! I like it, but I don't get why she looks so angry! You're gorgeous Phoebe! I really like the shorts in combination with the shoes. The colours look really pretty together. I would have liked a top with a more tight fit more, but it is still a very pretty and elegant outfit.


That's better! She's smiling again. I believe this picture was taken at another panel and I love the dress. The colour, the pattern, the fit on Phoebe. I also love her lipstick and the colour of her hair. Gorgeous, Pheebs! Absolutely gorgeous!


Yaay, the outfits that goes with the picture at the top of the article. I really like this dress! The lacey part at the top and then all the coloured blocks. I love that the wore her hair up - show off those collar bones, girl! Very pretty and very Phoebe I think.

That was it for today! What is your favourite outfit worn by Phoebe?

See you later!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com



No comments:

Post a Comment