Monday, November 24

Weekly Update #7: Mockingjay, Homework and a Lack of Sleep

Hi Guys!

This week's (or should I say last week's) update is a day late. I simply forgot about it, due to the enormous pile of homework I had to do. But I am here now, so let's get started.

This week started at the 17th of November and that was when I had to attend school again. Just for normal classes, no exams or a full week at my intern ship, just attend to class. I thought Monday was quite fun; we have some nice new teachers. In the evening I went tutoring again and that is really all I did that day.

Tuesday was far more exciting. In the morning I skipped my first class because we were told that we weren't allowed in to class when you didn't finish your homework, which I didn't, so I stayed away and spent my time just watching some YouTube videos and talking to a classmate who didn't go to class either. Then I had another meeting about the tutoring thing I do - not the one I do on Monday, a different one - and then I watched The Originals with a friend of mine. After that it was all fun! With 7 of my classmates we went out for sushi and after that we went to see the "The Hunger Games" marathon, in which Mockingjay part 1 premiered. It was a lot of fun, although it got very late. I brought home 3 of my friends, as it was 2.15 AM and there was no train of something to take them so, so by the time I got home it was 3.45 AM and by the time I fell asleep it was 4.45 AM. At 6.30 I woke up because of my brother's alarmclock. I don't need to tell you how tired I was.

So on Wednessday, I had two classes and I attended both, feeling quite good, actually. I surely looked better than some of my classmates who went to the film as well and they were home at 2.30 AM. So, on Wednessday I attended classes and that was really it. I went to bed at 7.30 PM.

On Thursday I had to get up early, as I had to go to my intern ship. I taught two classes and everything was well. On the way back home, I started reading Mockingjay again, as I completely forgot how it ended.

Friday I went to my intern ship again, only to turn around and go back home because the Wi-Fi didn't work and I needed a computer to be able to do things. On my way back home in the bus, which took about 2 hours, I continued reading Mockingjay.

On Saturday I slept in, went to my brother's basketball game, and I finished reading Mockingjay.

Yesterday was Sunday and I slept in again. After that I started doing my homework and I can proudly say - or not because really it is a shame - that for the first time this schoolyear I was able to finish all my homework.

I wrote this in a bit of a hurry, but I hope that's fine.

Enjoy your week and I'll see you on Sunday!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment