Sunday, November 2

Weekly Update #4: Driving and My Internship

Hi guys,

I'm back with a new weekly update and this week I'm on time! This week school started again, as well as my internship and something else exciting happened!

So, this week started on the 27th of October and that was the day I wrote last week's update. Furthermore nothing special happened that day. I didn't go to school as there were no classes for me to take and I could use the time to prepare other school-related things. 

Tuesday was a very exciting day! It was the day that I had my driving exam. Last time I didn't pass, so I was quite nervous, but this time I did pass. YES! I might write a blogpost on my driving lessons because it has been quite a journey, but I am so happy that I finally passed. My driving exam was at 1 O'clock and before, as well as after, I had some classes to take. I also watched the newest episode of The Originals which was absolutely phenomenal! I just didn't like the ending (SPOILER ALERT: Poor Elijah! Why is Esther so mean to him and what is she going to do with him?). In the evening I went to the town hall to apply for my license. 


On Wednesday I had another day at my internship. I just followed a few classes around and that was pretty much it. 

The same goes for Thursday. I spent another day at the school where I do my internship. After that I went to the town hall to pick up my driver's license, I hurried home, and went to meet a family where I will be babysitting from now on. I went by car, on my own, and I am not lying when I say that I just said in the car with a big smile on my face. It feels so good to drive on my own. The family I was meeting with was very nice and I am looking forward to babysitting there.

On Friday I finished a report that I had to hand in that day, so I drove to school, then picked up my grandma, drove back home and had dinner with the whole family. Then we watched some TV and after that I drove my grandma back to her home. 

Saturday was quite a lazy day. I spent most of my time behind my laptop watching fanvideos on YouTube and in the evening I went to my aunt's to babysit my cousins. It got quite late, so when I drove home at 1.30 AM there was no one on the road. 

And today I slept until 10 AM, had a shower, had breakfast and then drove my family to my grandparents's. Then I drove back and stopped at the petrol station where my father taught me how to fuel. Then we went home and I started to prepare a class about Henry VIII for my internship next Thursday. I'll be teaching some lovely 13-year olds. Then I had dinner, spent some more time on YouTube and then I decided to write this blogpost.

That was it for today. I'll be uploading another post at the 5th, as well as a Fallen For Fashion on the 18th - I have plenty drafts of FFF-items - and of course another weekly update.

Enjoy your week!
Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment