Sunday, November 9

Weekly Update #5: Teaching, My Mother's Birthday and Blogging

Hi guys!
It's time for a weekly update! Week number 5, already! This week I screwed up an exam, taught two classes on my internship and celebrated my mom's birthday! It was quite a busy week.
This week started on the 3rd of November and that the day that I went to school for about 3 hours. I had to present a report to some classmates who then had to give me some feedback and come up with a mark. We mainly chatted, but we came up with quite high marks because we all did well. Then I went home, took my mom to the supermarket and that was it for that day. I guess. 

On Tuesday I had an exam to take and I immediately knew that I would screw it up. Luckily it wasn't too important and I can take a resit this year and two next year. After that I had a meeting about the tutoring program that I'll be joining, meaning that I'll be teaching students from a different course. By doing this I can earn extra credits which can help me next year, but it will take up a lot of time. I am excited, though because I really like teaching and I believe that this is going to help me a lot. 


On Wednessday I went to my internship and observed some classes. In the evening I went to meet a boy that I will be tutoring as well. I didn't do a lot that day, except for observing and watching a lot of classes at my internship.

Thursday was the day that I taught my first to classes at my internship. Luckily my students really liked my lessons, so I will definitely teach they more in the future. I also attended a meeting and that was very interesting as well. 

Friday was more of a lazy day. I woke up at 8.30 AM and stayed in bed until 11.30 AM, watching Reign and The Vampire Diaries. The rest of the day I started on a Christmas gift for a friend; I'm knitting a beanie.

On Saturday I spent my day baking a cake for my mom's birthday as well as writing a lot of blogposts. In the evening I went babysitting and I spent my time there writing posts as well.

Today was my mum's birthday. In between guests I prepared a class for Tuesday and finished knitting the hat. Right now it's 8.55 PM. I just drove my grandma home and now I am writing this update for you. I'll finish some more posts after this and then I'll go to sleep. This week is going to be a busy one.

Love,

Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment