Wednesday, November 26

My Favourite TV-Show Characters

Hi everyone,

Today's post will be about my favourite TV-Show characters. I watch quite some shows, but there might be a couple of favourites from the same show. This post might contain some spoilers, but I'll try not spoil anything.


My favourite tv-show character ever must be Elijah Mikaelson, played by Daniel Gillies, from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Daniel is just my man crush everyday and the role of Elijah is just perfect. He is such a gentleman and tries to help everyone without thinking about himself. He's always wearing a suit, which makes him even more perfect. Of course he has his flaws - ripping people's hearts out and stuff like that - but furthermore he is perfect. It's a shame he doesn't exist in real life. I just love this man and the actor who plays him. 


Then another The Vampire Diaries/The Originals character; Rebekah Mikaelson, played by Claire Holt. She is Elijah's - and Klaus's - younger sister and she is just so funny. She has some great oneliners and she is just a lovely person. She stands for what she believes in and won't let anyone tell her that she can't do something. Besides, Claire is absolutely gorgeous and she plays her character really well. 


The next character I love is Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold from Once Upon A Time. I just LOVE Rumplestiltskin. I love him being the bad guy and the fact that actually he hasn't changed a bit. Because of him one of my favourite words has become "deary" as he says it in pretty much every line.  He's just such a badass and I happen to love that. Sometimes you hate him for being so bad, but on the other hand you completely get why he is the way he is. I love the character development he has had during the series and I hope to see some more.


Belle/Lacey, played by Emilie de Ravin, is another of my favourite characters from Once Upon A Time. She is just such a lovely girl, who is smart and independent. I loved her ever since they introduced her on OUAT and I just get a smile on my face whenever she appears on the screen. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Beauty and the Beast was my favourite Disney movie when I was younger, but I just love Belle. 


Moving onto the next tv-show and my next favourite character; Lydia Martin, played by Holland Roden from Teen Wolf. Again she is a smart young woman and I just really like that. She would do anything to save her friends and I think that is a good character trait. Besides she has had some really good scenes which broke my heart. I feel like she is one of the most mature characters on the show and I'm starting to like those more. I'm just starting to get over the "teenage drama queens" and Lydia started of as one, but she has grown so much. 


The second to last of my favourite characters is Bash, played by Torrance Coombs, from the CW show Reign. He always puts the ones he loves first, without thinking about himself - a bit like Elijah does - and he is just very kind. He will fight for his beliefs and isn't afraid to put himself in danger by doing so. Bash can be really funny too and I think that this combination makes him very lovable. 


Last but not least, another very intelligent character; Spencer Hasting, played by Troian Bellisario, from Pretty Little Liars. I have always loved Spencer the most of the Liars. She is intelligent, funny and she cares about her friends. Spencer has gone throught a lot and still she is as strong as ever. I just love how she always comes up with a plan. 


I guess that was it for now! Maybe I will update this when I started watching some new shows or when I come up with some more favourites.

Who is your favourite character and from which show? Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com







No comments:

Post a Comment