Wednesday, November 5

My Beauty Resolutions #1

Hi guys,

How are you today? I was just watching some beauty videos on YouTube and I suddenly felt inspiration to tell you about things that I want to change in my beauty routine. I am quite a beautylover and I like to buy make-up, skincare etc. But I realise that some thing I do are actually not that great for my skin, hair and body. So, in this post I'll tell you the things that I want - and that might need - to change and if you have tips please leave a comment! I could use all the help of the world.



#1: Cleaning my skin every single night.
I know this is something I am supposed to do, but sometimes I just "forget". Meaning I am just too lazy. But, not when I've been wearing make-up; I always clean my skin when I've been wearing make-up. I just have a very difficult skin (acne, dry patches in the places where I had spots etc.) and that combined with the fact that I can't keep my hands off my face leads to the fact that I quite often have spots. When I have spots I want to get rid of them as soon as possible which means that I can be very harsh on my skin. So I just want to find a routine that will keep my skin clear without being harsh. And repeat it every single night!

#2: Shower less.
This may sound weird, but I shower too often for too long with water that is too warm. I'll admit it; I love my showers, especially the long ones with really warm water in the wintertime. But it is just bad for your skin and I am the type of person that forgets to use a bodylotion of butter afterwards. Besides I simply can't take a shower without washing my hair, meaning that I wash my hair too often and it get greasy very easily. And washing it too often is, again, not good for your hair or scalp. Showering less will be better for my skin and my hair and it will be cheaper for my family - I think most of the water account is actually my doing.

#3: Take care of my nails.
I just suck at doing my nails. Luckily for me they grow quite fast and are fairly strong, but a little help wouldn't hurt. Just keeping them in good shape and condition won't take too much effort and will only make it better.

#4: Drink more water.
This is not really a "real" beauty resolution, but water just helps with everything and I don't drink enough of it. A simple thing to change that will help me a lot!

#5: Learn to apply eyeliner.
I never felt like the type for eyeliner as I have quite small eyelids as well as hooded eyes, but I just bought a new eyeliner, tried it out and I actually quite like it, but I just need to learn to apply it properly. My right eye is fine, most of the time, but my left eye is a pain in the ass to do. 


I guess that was it for this post. I might do an update about how things go, as well as a sequel when I come up with more things.

Enjoy your day!

Love, 
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com



No comments:

Post a Comment