Sunday, November 16

Weekly Update #6: Busy, Busy, Busy.

Hi guys!
I'm back with my weekly update! This week was a busy week, but I survived and now I am here to tell you all about it. Let's jump right in!

This week started on November 10th and this week I spent the whole week on my intern ship. On monday I had to get out early - 05.45 AM early - because I would join one of my classes on their day. I followed them around all day, except for Latin as they has an important exam and I didn't want to bother them. I made notes about the students and the teachers. Then that afternoon I had a meeting about that class in which all their teachers were present. It was one of those meetings in which they talk about the students to see if they are doing okay. After that I rushed home, had dinner and went to see someone who I am tutoring. I spent two hours over there before going home. When I got home I was exhausted and went to bed.

On Tuesday I went to my intern ship a bit later and I taught one class. It didn't go completely as I wanted to, but it was fine. The rest of that day I observed the students and the teacher. In the evening I had to babysit for a couple of hours and after that I watched NCIS and went to bed.


On Wednessday I taught another class and I spent the rest of my time observing as well. Nothing really special happened that day. I got home quite early, so that was great. 

Thursday was kind of a special day. I was almost at my intern ship when my mentor/supervisor sent me a text, telling me that she had fallen ill. As I was still at the train station, I got myself a Grande Toffee Nut Latte at Starbucks and after that I went home. I spent my time at home doing a lot I wasn't suppose to do - watching tv-shows etc. - but I did start on a essay that I had to hand in on Friday.

So, on Friday I finished the essay/report, went to the hairstylist and got my hair chopped off - not all of it, but I went from quite long to just above my shoulders - , went to see my grandpa who is in the hospital and went babysitting in the evening again. During the babysitting I almost fell asleep. A couple of times. But luckily around 12 they got home, so I went home to sleep.

Then on Saturday I slept in, watched Sinterklaas - which is a Dutch thing - arrive in The Netherlands and started watching Penny Dreadful. In the evening my parents had friends coming over, so I stayed with them for a while before going to my room and watching some more Penny Dreadful.

Today is Sunday and I haven't really done anything. I sent a few e-mails, watched some more Penny Dreadful - I really like it eventhough it is creepy and weird - and I started watching Twilight, but I couldn't bare the awkwardness. I just showered and now I am writing this post. I guess I'll just watch another episode of Penny Dreadfull and go to bed on time, as I have another busy week ahead of me. A fun week, though, but you'll hear about that in next week's update.

That was it! Have a lovely week and I'll see you soon!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com




No comments:

Post a Comment