Sunday, January 18

Fallen For Fashion: Lily Collins

Hi guys!

I'm back with another Fallen For Fashion, as promised. This week's edition is dedicated to the beautiful Lily Collins. The City Of Bones actress has beautiful eyebrows and a really nice clothing style. Enjoy!


I got inspired to write this post after I saw Lily in the most beautiful dress I've seen in a long time! A dress that I will show later, but when I started researching for photos I noticed that I really like her clothing style and I felt like sharing. Onto the first outfit!


So first off, we have this casual outfit with a gorgeous top! I really like this colours and the pattern of the top! And the combination with the light shorts, the brown leather (?) bag and the cream coloured sweater.  Just a really casual outfit, the way I like it.


A monochrome outfit! Nicely done, Lily! I like the matching blazer and skirt. A very pretty outfit with the pop of colour from the lipstick. I like it! Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture where I could see the shoes, but I think it would be nice if the shoes would've been the same colour as the lipstick. Just for another pop of colour.


A cream-coloured outfit! Very pretty with the golden details of the clutch and the shoes. I also like that you can just see a bit of her waist, but not too much. A crop top the way I think it was meant to be. The texture of the top seems very pretty too. Maybe a satin like fabric?  I also like her hair, although I think this is a bit too messy. For my taste at least.


Just casually getting coffee. I like this shoes with the peepholes in the front, but what I like most about this outfit is the kimono-cardigan. I love these type of cardigans, although I don't own one myself. I like that she combined it with a simple shirt and jeans, so it wouldn't get too bright.


I like those sunglasses! And the rest of the outfit, of course. I like the zipper detail and the black leather band at the bottom of skirt. The leather jacket is very nice too! Lily's hair is actually inspiration for what I want mine to be cut like. Anyway, another nice monochrone outfit.


Throwback to when she still had long hair! And another kimono, yes! I love the kimono and the colour of it. And don't even get me started on the shoes! I LOVE them! I would not be able to walk on them, but they are gorgeous! Another nice and casual outfit.


Comic Con! People always look pretty when attending Comic Con, and Lily doesn't make an exception. Another monochrome - is it just me picking out all the monochrome outfits, or does Lily wear a lot of them? -  outfit that I really like! The pattern, the black shoes. It's just really pretty, although I would like a pop of colour.


White lace, my favourite! I love the simplicity of this dress as well as the classy feel it gives. It is just really pretty with the high neckline. If you look really closely you can see that she is wearing a hair chain and I think that really suits  the outfit and the hair style. Pretty, just really pretty!


Another beautiful red - blue in this case - carpet look. I like the black top with the cream and black skirt - which has a more pink inside - and the shoes! The shoes are amazing! I just don't really like the hair. It's a really really big bun. You can't see it that well on this picture, but on the other's you could and I just didn't like it. Luckily, I love the rest of the outfit.


Then last but not at all least; this gorgeous gown by Elie Saab, worn by Lily to the Love, Rosie première. I absolutely love this dress! I'm a big Elie Saab fan anyway, but this dress is a absolute stunner. Lily looks so pretty! The dark colours of the dress, her updo, the lipstick. Absolutely perfect! 

That was it for today's Fallen For Fashion. I hope you enjoyed it! Tell me what your favourite outfit of Lily's is. 

Love,

Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com













No comments:

Post a Comment