Sunday, January 4

Weekly Update #13: Happy New Year, Downton Abbey and Homework

Hi guys,

I'm back with another weekly update, in which I tell you what I've been up to the past week. This week was the last week of my holiday break, so I tried to enjoy it to the fullest. Click the "Read More" button if you want to see what I did on each day of the week.


This week started on the 29th of December, 2014. I didn't really do much; I slept in, spent time on my laptop and iPad and watched some television. I did one useful thing that day! I started the novel I have to read for my Literature class. I just never felt like starting, but I finally decided that it was time for me to start reading. So far, so good..

On Tuesday I started to re-watch Downton Abbey on Netflix. I had plenty of school stuff to do, but I decided that it would be fun to watch episodes of one of my favourite tv-shows. I didn't start right at the beginning, simply because I needed my Mary/Matthew fix, so I started around 1x04, I believe... And that is actually what I did for the rest of the week.

Wednesday was the last day of 2014, so I slept in, watched some more Downton and in the evening we had friends coming over to celebrate New Year's Eve - which is weird, as in fact it is still the old year - with us. We had dinner, watched some television and at midnight we drank champagne. My little brother and their children went outside to light the fireworks, and I stayed inside as it was way too cold and I just don't really like fireworks. They make too much noise; I could watch the fireworks perfectly from inside.


On Thursday, which was the first day of 2015, we had to go and see our family. I don't know if it's a Dutch thing, but that's when you go and see all of your family. I never really like it. Especially as we always see everyone over Christmas as well as on my father's birthday. Anyway, when we got home around dinner time, we had dinner and I watched some more Downton Abbey.

Friday was quite a busy day. I slept in, went to the shops to buy my cousin a birthdaycard, and then we went to her birthday. We couldn't stay long as I had to babysit at five, so we went home, I grabbed my things and went out to babysit. I ate pizza with the little boy, and then a piece of my tooth broke off, so I hope that I'll be able to see the dentist tomorrow. It's not too bad, but I would like it to get fixed.

On Saturday, I slept in, again! I just really like staying in bed during the weekend and on my breaks, so I take full advantage of that. Furthermore I started doing my homework, watched some Downton, as well as The Lion King and Tangled because they were shown on the television.

Today is Sunday and of course I slept in. Then I started my homework and that's actually what I've been doing all day. I did write another blog post, and made drafts for a few others, but I've actually spent my whole day doing my homework.

I hope you'll have a lovely week and I'll see you next time!

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com








No comments:

Post a Comment