Sunday, January 18

Weekly Update #15: This one is a short one

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say this, but today's update will be very short and mainly words. I'm just really tired and I don't feel like writing now and I'm too busy to do it tomorrow. Anyway, this is just a very short overview of the things I did this week. I hope you'll still enjoy it.

This week started on Monday the 12th of January and it was just another day of school. I skipped two of my classes to just work on some things that I thought were more important and in the evening I went out to do some tutoring.

On Tuesday, I had another day of classes - although I skipped 1 of the 2 - and in the evening I did some more tutoring.

Wednesday was another day of classes, but once again I skipped my classes. This makes it sound as if I never attend my classes, but I'm just so busy that I can't find time to get anything done. Especially in the weekends I just can't get myself to work on things which leads to me skipping classes and doing the things I have to get done then. I guess everyone has those days, but I just really don't like skipping classes... 

On Thursday I taught 3 classes all by myself, without any supervision, as my supervisor had fallen ill. She asked me if I still wanted to teach, and I didn't really mind, so I was like a real teacher for three classes. The first class didn't really go that well, but the second and third went quite well and I really enjoyed it.

Friday was another day at my intern ship at which I prepared one of my classes for the upcoming week. Then I bought two new books - Four by Veronica Roth and We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler - and I started reading the first one on my way back. In the morning I had finished Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd which I had to read for my Literature class. In the evening I went babysitting and I watched What To Expect When You're Expecting whilst I was preparing my Literature exam, meaning that I was putting sticky notes all over the books.

Yesterday I spent my time watching The Originals and Sherlock and I went to keep score at my brother's basketball game. In the evening, I went babysitting again and I finished preparing my Literature exam.

Today is Sunday and I've watched another episode of The Originals - my little brother is enjoying it, so we're watching season 1 on Netflix - and I went out for sushi with my mum and my little brother. I also prepared an exam for the class I'm tutoring and I prepared a class for my intern ship.

That was it. My week was kinda boring, but I just wanted to share it anyway. Right now, I'm going to bed and I'll see you next week. I don't think the part 2 of my "2015 Wishlist: Things I would like to do" post will be up tomorrow as I haven't written it yet and I don't feel like doing it now. Most likely, you'll see it the week after.

Love,
Bo

source picture: wehearit.com





No comments:

Post a Comment