Sunday, January 25

Weekly Update #16: Stress, Just Stress.

Hi guys,

Here's another weekly update for you. This week was really busy and I've reached quite a milestone: I've experienced stress. Luckily, I also did some nice things this week. Click the 'read more' button to see what I've been up to this week.


This week started on Monday the 19th of January and it was just another day at school. Well.. It wasn't just another day of school, as I had to present something for one of my classes, but that all went well. School finished at 5 PM, so I hurried home, ate dinner and went out to tutor, as I always do on Monday evenings.

On Tuesday, I went to school again and in the afternoon I watched some The Originals with my little brother. I got him hooked! Yes! Also, I started to re-watch BBC's Sherlock. In the evening I went tutoring again.

Wednesday was a day I spent at home, as my classes were called off, and I pretty much worked on the portfolio I had to hand in at my intern ship. In the evening I went babysitting my cousins. There, I finished my portfolio and watched some telly.

On Thursday, I woke really early, 5.30 AM and I got dressed, ate breakfast and went to my intern ship. Once there, I worked some more on my portfolio, taught one class and attended a meeting. I also handed in my portfolio. When I was on my way home, I missed my train, so I had to eat something at the train station. Once I finally got home, I planned to go and tutor again, but there had been a mistake and I didn't have to go tutoring. So instead, I read some more in Four and watched "Wie Is De Mol?' (The Mole). Then I went to bed.


Friday I slept in and I watched Sherlock all day. I've re-watched all 9 episodes of Sherlock this week. Furthermore, I didn't really do anything, even though I actually had plenty of things to do. In the evening, however, I went babysitting.

Yesterday, Saturday, I slept in and studied all day. I have exams coming up, so I really had to start studying. In the evening, my little brother and I went to the film theatre to see Blackhat. I thought it was okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

Today is Sunday and I've spent my whole day - which only started at 2 PM as I slept in till 12.30 PM - studying and listening to BBC Podcasts to finish the Personal Idiom File (PIF) I have to hand in. Also, I wrote a blogpost.

That was it. Enjoy your week and I'll speak to you next Sunday.

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com




No comments:

Post a Comment