Sunday, January 11

Weekly Update #14: School, Teaching and TV-shows

Hi guys,

I'm back with a new update. This week school started again and I needed to get used to that. After sleeping in every day during the holiday break, I had a hard time adjusting to having to wake up early again. Anyway, let's jump in!

So, this week started on Monday the 5th of January. This was, besides the first day of school again, the day on which I would start my new lifestyle, meaning the day on which I would start eating healthy again. So, I went to school, got home, did some homework and in the evening I went out tutoring again. Honestly, I didn't find it hard to start and eat healthy again. For me, somehow, the switch is really easy to flip over.

On Tuesday I had another day of classes. Two classes, from which one lasted for four hours. Four very interesting and funny hours, though. We were taught about the American History and I really enjoyed myself. Our teacher is just a lot of fun. After classes I had a meeting and then I went home. In the evening I went tutoring again, and it was another day of succesful healthy eating for me. Yaay!

Wednesday was another day of classes, even though I only went to one. During my first class I was at school, but I decided that I needed to work on something else first, as that was kinda one of my priorities. There is not a lot to tell about Wednesday, if I'm honest. I can't remember anything interesting happening, so...

On Thursday, however, I had to get out of bed at 5.30 AM, which was extremely early. Then I went to my intern ship and I taught to classes. The rest of the time, I worked on my portfolio which was due that day. It was yet another succesful day of eating healthy, and I'm kinda proud of myself. I mean.. It doesn't take that much effort, but does make me feel good. 

Friday was supposed to be another day at my intern ship, but I really didn't feel well when my alarm clock went off, so I decided to stay home. I wasn't suppose to be teaching anyway; I was only going there to prepare my classes for next week, so I figured I could do that at home too. I fell back asleep at 7.30 AM - my alarm clock went off at 7.15 AM - and slept in till 11.15 AM when my mum woke me up. I got dressed, but I didn't really do anything that day. In the evening, I was chatting with a friend and we decided, quite last minute, to go to the cinema that evening. We went to see The Imitation Game and I thought it was a great film! Absolutely bloody brilliant. Besides, I've decided that Alan Turing will be the subject of the speech I need to give this year.


Yesterday, Saturday, I didn't really do anything. I'd planned to, but I simply couldn't get anything done. So, instead, I watched some more Downton Abbey and watched videos on YouTube. Also, I watched one episode of Ripper Street - I'm not quite sure what to think about that yet - and in the evening I watched Mansfield Park, the one with Billie Piper. I really enjoyed that one, even though I still prefer Pride and Prejudice. It was really funny to see Joseph Morgan dance silly, though. I didn't really do anything.. Well.. I recored a few more songs on my phone when the rest of the family was out, so that was kinda fun.

Today is Sunday and today was another day on which I didn't really do anything. I tried, I really really tried, but sometimes you just have those days on which you can't seem to focus and everything else is more interesting than the things you're suppose to do. Anyway, I finished watching Downton Abbey on Netflix and moved to The Originals. My favourite!

That was it guys. I hope you'll have a lovely week! 

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com










No comments:

Post a Comment