Monday, January 5

My 2015 Wishlist: Things I Would Like to Do Part 1

Hi guys! 

Today I am back with a post which might show you  just how greedy I am. Not really, I don't think I am actually greedy, but there a just a lot of things that I would like to do in 2015. This may be buying a certain thing, or doing another, but I thought that it would be fun to share with you.

I have decided to split it into several parts, starting with "Things I Would Like to Do". Let's jump right in! And maybe, at the end of 2015 - which is still 361 days away - I'll revise what I wrote down in these posts and tell you if I actually did some - or all - of those things.


1. Visit the United Kingdom on my own.
Firstly, I would like to visit England - or Scotland - on my own. I've been to London three times now, and even though I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would really like to go on my own. Without parents and possibly without anyone, really. Fun fact: I actually have to visit and English-speaking country for school, so I think I will take that as an opportunity to go!  I'm not quite sure where I would like to go, but I think the country side will be great.

2. Get through my second year of school and get my propaedeutics.
This one is more of a "Things I have to do in 2015" rather than a thing I would like to do. Of course, I would like to pass my second year, pass the courses I didn't pass last year and get my propaedeutics, but actually I have to. It's a must. If I don't, they'll kick me out of school. So that means that I have to become a better student because honestly I am a terrible student. Yes, I go to classes and do my homework, but most of the time I do my homework the evening before, which makes me stress out. 


3. Read 30 books and keep count on my Goodreads account.
I've had a Goodreads account for quite some time - well.. That's bit of a lie, as I just deleted my old account and made a new one - but I never really used it. So, I am planning on reading 30 books this year - excluding the 8 books I have to read for my Literature classes - and keeping track of that on Goodreads.So, go ahead and follow me at https://www.goodreads.com/OrdinaryEntertainment

4. Start a YouTube channel to go with my blog
I have mentioned this before, and then I said that I wasn't going to continue, but I actually still want to. Not that I have something new to add, but who cares? I just like the idea of communicating with everyone in the world. So, when I find the time - which won't be in the next couple of weeks - I will start making videos. The channel itself is pretty much done, so all I need to do is film, edit and upload.

5. Blog more.
Lastly, I really want to blog more. I really enjoy writing, but I just don't have that much time. I am truly hoping that I will find more time, so I can post more regularly, but I know that is going to be quite a task. 

That was it for today. I might add some things on a new list throughout the year, as well as write a post about things that I would like to buy in 2015. 

Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com



s







No comments:

Post a Comment