Monday, January 26

My 2015 Wishlist: Things I Would Like to Do Part 2

Hi guys,

I'm back with part 2 of my "2015 Wishlist: Things I Would Like to Do"-series. I didn't feel like writing this post last week, so today I'm trying to make it up to you. I am, however, listening to BBC Podcasts whilst writing, so there might be more mistakes and it'll probably take me hours to finish to post. Anyway.. Let's jump right in!





1. Visit the Efteling
As I've mentioned a few times I live in The Netherlands. I was born here and I still live there and one place you have to visit at least once in your life when you're Dutch is the Efteling. So, basically the Efteling is theme park situated in Kaatsheuvel, and honestly it is one of the most magical places you'll ever visit. For more information, click here. The photo you see below is a photo of the entrance. How beautiful is that? I just love the Efteling and I try to go once every year, but it has gotten really expensive, but I always feel like a kid in a candy story when I'm there, so it is definitely worth is.


2. Do yoga and pilates at least twice a week
I used to be quite sportive some time ago. However, especially as of lately, I have not done any kind of sports activities while I could really use it. I have never been this heavy and unhealthy and I would like to change that. I still have some crazy busy weeks ahead of me, but after that I will try to start doing yoga and pilates again. 

3. Record a singing video
I sing all the time when I'm at home. Not a lot of people know that, but I really love singing and - if I'm allowed to say so - I am not a bad singer. Somewhere this year, I want to film a singing video and it'll probably be a show tune as I love musicals. Anyway, when I finally do it, I'll post it here.


4. Clean out my closet and buy new clothes
I know nothing about fashion. Absolutely nothing. Luckily, I don't really care, but that doesn't mean I can't buy new clothes. However, I have a lot of clothing that I haven't worn in months. Mainly because they don't fit anymore, so I'll have to get rid of those. Also, because I am trying to get healthier and lose weight, I am hoping that I will slim down a few sizes so I have to buy new clothing. 

Basically, this was it. These - together with the things mentioned in part 1 - are the things I would like to do in 2015. At the end of the year, or the start of 2016, I will tell you how I got on with them and if I succeeded. Maybe you'll hear about some of these goals in my weekly updates, but we'll see.

Have a nice week!
Love,
Bo

source pictures: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment